2017 RECORD VERIFICATION PROCESS
What records will be verified this year for the 2016 VIPR Agreements
· Engine Personnel
Note: On Fallers we are NOT verifying level of faller qualification, only verifying that they have had the Basic Firefighter Course and if appropriate the RT130 this year if the Basic Firefighter Course was taken in a previous year, and that they have a current pack test for the year.
Please check the following before you send your records in for review:
1. Please be sure all the training is entered into the database, i.e. IS-700 and IS-100 certs.
2. Please be sure the qualification date for FFT2/FALLER is the last day of the FFT2 class. The qualification date for FFT1 and ENGB is the date the taskbook is signed off.
3. Please don’t make your cards until you have the correct qualification date in the training record. The only qualifications that I am verifying is FFT2, FFT1, ENGB and FALLER. You can put TRN-FFT1 and TRN-ENGB qualifications on your cards if appropriate.
4. The expiration date for the qualification is 5 years from the qualification date.
5. If you are moving a FFT2 from yellow to red please send one shift ticket to prove their experience.
6. Faller cards should be yellow. The dot measures the firefighters experience, not the fallers.
7. For returning firefighters please only send pack test and RT130 cert IF NOT A WCFA CLASS.
8. For promoting firefighters please send complete taskbook, shift tickets that support the taskbook, and training certs IF NOT A WCFA CLASS.
9. For new FFT2 please remember to send their driver’s license with other items needed for FFT2.
10. Send a payment with your submissions so I can complete the record review and not have to go back in when I get the payment or ask for the payment.
11. BE SURE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR RECORDS FOR REVIEW. (If you have red X’s by some of the training you had verified last year it’s because you may not have had the actual certificate so I didn’t verify it, I just verified the position.)
What is our Fee Schedule and Payment Process for 2017?
Payment must be made online before inspections will be completed.
WCFA Member’s Utilizing Database (minimal hard copies) Submission: $10.00 per employee
WCFA Member’s Utilizing Hard Copy Only Submission: $15.00 per employee
WCFA Member 2nd Employer Verification: No Charge (send notice that you have a card ready to be signed)
Member’s login to the website to pay on our Members Payment page
Non-Member Submission:$20.00 per employee
Cards can be made for an additional $5.00
Non-Member’s can click on the Payment Page on our website.
How do I submit my records?
Ø You may submit your records via USPS, electronically via Email or Fax directly to 509-352-9736. If emailing PDF format is preferred.
Ø You may schedule an appointment to bring your hard COPIES (not originals) to Danielle. If you bring originals that need copied you will pay an extra fee for copies and Danielle’s time.
Be sure you submit your records for review in the database prior to sending your paperwork to Danielle. Also be sure to create new cards and update the database with any new information that will be needed in the inspection process.
If you have any questions please contact Danielle Sims at:
WCFA, 348 Twisp Carlton Road, Carlton, WA. 98814
Phone: 425-239-6613 – Fax: 509-352-9736