WCFA TRAINING POLICY
Please be sure to read the class course description for details about the class. Date and location changes may occur, so please check back before the class starts for updates. Also course requirements and items needed for the class will be listed.
- The member rate applies to members only, not employees.
- Non-members pay using the “Payment Page” link on the WCFA website or you may bring a money order to the class. Please let the secretary know if you will pay by money order.
Day of Class:
- Payment can be made up until the class starts. Member and non-member.
- If the payment is not made by the specified time the fee doubles for member and non-member.
- The certificate will be held until the class payment is received.
- RT-130 may cancel up to the day before the class.
- RT-130 class cancellations will be credited to a future RT-130 class.
- A full refund will be given if you request to be removed from a FFT1, FFT2 and other 100 level classes up to 3 days prior to the class.
- A full refund will be given for 200 level classes 2 weeks prior to the class.
- After the cancellation deadline (except for extreme circumstances) no refund will be given.
- Cancellations must be made with the WCFA Secretary or Training Coordinator.
- WCFA may cancel any class if the *minimum enrollment for that class has not been met by the cancellation deadline.
- If the class is canceled the WCFA, at their discretion, can offer the class to those signed up to see if they would be willing to split the actual cost of the class. If all agree the class fee would be adjusted and the class would be held.
- Any class fees paid for a class that is canceled by the WCFA can be moved to another class or refunded.
- 8 for 200 level classes.
- 10 for 100 level classes.
- In unique situations where classes are not reasonably available they may be scheduled with the Training Coordinator. The requesting member will pay fees for the class that will at minimum break-even for the WCFA and their expenses for the class.
- The WCFA does not conduct fitness tests or initiate task books. It is the responsibility of the employer. If a task book is needed for a class, please print one and send it with your student to the class. Fitness test forms are available on this website under Member Resources. Taskbooks are located at http://www.nwcg.gov/pms/taskbook/taskbook.htm
By clicking “I Agree” you acknowledge that you have read and agree to follow all WCFA training policies.