WCFA TRAINING POLICY
Please be sure to read the class course description for details about the class. Date and location changes may occur, so please check back before the class starts for updates. Also course requirements and items needed for the class will be listed.
- The member rate is for payments made by members only, not by their employees.
- Members and Non-members alike pay using the “Payment Page” link on the WCFA website.
- You may bring a money order to the class, but you must let the secretary know in advance.
- No checks accepted by non-member companies or individuals.
Day before Class:
- Payment must be made by noon the day before the class. Member and non-member.
- If the payment is not made by the specified time the student will be marked dropped or cancelled.
- The certificate will be held until the class payment is received.
RT-130 may cancel up to the day before the class.
- All classes except RT-130 can be canceled up until noon the day before the class for a full refund. RT-130 class cancellations will be credited for a future RT-130 class. Credits not used do not carry over to the next season.
- For classes with additional fees, cancellations must be made 5 days prior to the start of the class or you will still be responsible to pay the fees.
- After the cancellation deadline (except for extreme circumstances) no refund will be given.
- Cancellations must be made with the WCFA secretary or Training Coordinator.
- WCFA may cancel any class if the minimum enrollment for that class has not been met by the cancellation deadline. Refunds will be given in this case.
- If the class is cancelled by the WCFA the members with students can petition to still hold the class if all agree to split the costs so the class at minimum breaks even.
- 10 for all classes.
- In unique situations where classes are not reasonably available they may be scheduled with the Training Coordinator. The requesting member will pay fees for the class that will at minimum break-even for the WCFA and their expenses for the class.
- The WCFA does not conduct fitness tests or initiate task books. It is the responsibility of the employer. If a task book is needed for a class, please print one and send it with your student to the class. Fitness test forms are available on this website under Member Resources. Taskbooks are located at http://www.nwcg.gov/pms/taskbook/taskbook.htm
By clicking “I Agree” you acknowledge that you have read and agree to follow all WCFA training policies.