2021 RECORD VERIFICATION PROCESS
There are no extensions for this season. All students are required to take RT-130 and a Fitness Test.
What records will be verified this year’s VIPR Agreements
- Engine Personnel
Note: On Fallers we are NOT verifying level of faller qualification, only verifying that they have had the Basic Firefighter Course and if appropriate the RT130 this year if the Basic Firefighter Course was taken in a previous year, and that they have a current pack test for the year.
Please check the following before you send your records in for review:
1. Please be sure all the training is entered into the database, i.e. IS-700 and IS-100 certs.
5. If you are moving a FFT2 from yellow to red please send one shift ticket to prove their experience.
8. For promoting firefighters please send taskbook, shift tickets and non-WCFA certificates. (See detailed information for each position below)
9. For new Firefighters please remember to send a copy of a driver’s license or other government issued ID with other items needed for inspection. ID has to be current and cannot be expired.
10. Send a payment with your submissions so we can complete the record review and not have to go back in when I get the payment or ask for the payment.
Our Fee Schedule and Payment Process for 2021?
Payment must be made online before inspections will be completed.
WCFA Member’s Utilizing Database for Review: New/Advancing Employees: $10.00 each,
Returning and Second Employer Card: $5.00 each
WCFA Member’s Mailing or dropping off records: $15.00 each
WCFA Member’s who do not utilize the database and want the WCFA to enter all the information, create cards, submit records for review, etc:
Member’s login to the website to pay on our Members Payment page
Non-Member Submission: $25.00 per employee
Cards can be made for an additional $5.00
Non-Member’s can click on the Non-Members Payment Page on our website.
How do I submit my records?
Ø You may submit your records electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or via USPS, or Fax directly to 509-352-9736. If emailing PDF format is preferred.
Ø You may schedule an appointment to bring your hard COPIES (not originals) to our Records Inspector. If you bring originals that need copied you will pay an extra fee for copies and the inspectors time.
Be sure you submit your records for review in the database prior to sending your paperwork to our Records Inspector. Also be sure to create new cards and update the database with any new information that will be needed in the inspection process.
If you have any questions please contact Danielle Sims at:
WCFA, 348 Twisp Carlton Road, Carlton, WA. 98814
Phone: 425-239-6613 – Fax: 509-352-9736